For new and current students, find out where you can get Sexual Health support in Cardiff
Free and confidential sexual health support and services are available in Cardiff and the Vale.
Support and Services
I am pregnant and I need to talk to someone about my options
For advice on who to talk to, check the website of Frisky Wales, or ring the phone number 02920742638
I need condoms
You can order condoms from Frisky Wales.
Time to Test?
Getting tested is the first step in protecting yourself and others from STIs and HIV. Call the Sexual Health Clinic Cardiff on 02920335208.
You can also order a free and confidential home test kit here, for HIV and other STIs, including Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, Syphilis, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
I have been exposed to HIV
Call the Sexual Health Clinic Cardiff on 02920335208. To find out more about HIV exposure, you can check this page here.
I want to start PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis)
Call the Sexual Health Clinic Cardiff on 02920335208.
Find out more about PrEP on the Frisky Wales webpage.
Further Support Online
- Local support: Sexual Health Clinic – 02921 835208
- National services: Frisky Wales
- Help and advice: YMCA
- HIV Advocacy in Cardiff and Vale: Fast Track Cardiff and Vale
- Sexual Assault: Ynys Saff Sexual Assault Referral Centre
- Condoms (Facebook): SHOT: C-Card Scheme at YMCA Cardiff Group
- Sexual Health Outreach Team (Facebook): SHOT: HRS at YMCA Cardiff Group
- Find out about a wide range of contraception options and choices at Frisky Wales
Download and Print our Posters and Leaflets!
Feel free to download and print these posters and leaflets for your department, Students’ Union, college and institute (where/if leafleting and posters are allowed).
Supported by a grant from Viiv Healthcare Positive Action. We are grateful to ViiV Healthcare for supporting our initiative and funding our 21st Century HIV project.